More on Dress Colors



A Book on Dress Colors

Although most posts of this blog are on important issues that matter to our world and our own inner selves, there are a few articles on a lighter note too. Some were on the absolutely hilarious or abominable practice, depending on how one looks at it, of additions to food that are taking place in the best of places on our planet. I choose to view these as ridiculous exceptions and therefore humorously, lest one stops eating anything that does not come from one's own kitchen because that article described how some famous chefs might be peeing into their gourmet creations to add that final exotic touch (here). A second set of posts on a playful note have been on choosing dress color

Based on a small book on how to choose dress colors, applicable to both men and ladies, developed using some principles of astrology and numerology, I found a dashing shirt color for myself and some famous persons on our planet. My belief in these latter sciences is only peripheral and not firm but then one has to find out one’s unique color somehow and just using personal judgment barely suffices because that can vary with time and person. Moreover, one may never explore precisely the right shade of dress for oneself or a loved one seeing that there are so many shades and colors to choose from in the modern RGB world where we begin with palettes of thousands of colors.

My shirt color turned out to be an unusual shade of green and I could not find a shirt in of that color in the stores. Therefore I went to a fabric shop that stores a wide variety of shades and selected the right color from his shop. The shop owner was intrigued and asked, “Why do you want a shirt in such a color.” I explained it was because of astrology and he said, “O!” -------LOL

Soon after, the shirt was produced by a tailor and I put up a selfie (here)of that in an earlier post. Frankly I did not feel fully delighted with such a shade of green but friends said it looked good and I did look dashing and younger. The book talked of being successful in love with that and would you believe it, I did begin to get chased by some and had a hard time escaping : -) 

I have now put that shirt away deep inside the wardrobe until I am ready for some more romantic love in life because frankly I have had enough of that when I was younger and it was fun. But, Lo and behold! The author of the book has continued his research and come with a revised version that suggests a second effective color. It turns out that the difference in shade is only slight in very many cases but those with a greenish shade have a second bluish shade too. Based on that, the shade of my shirt and a Dress for Hillary Clinton in the second shade is displayed below. However, I have yet to decide if I should get a shirt in the second shade. It may force me to run and hide in the Himalayas  :- )

From a spiritual point of view pure white has been regarded as the most appropriate dress color across spiritual traditions and the CAANS system too states that the colors white as also black are not personality dependent and applicable to all in equal measure aside from browns and grays that are described as neutral for ladies and men respectively. It is only when other colors outside of plain black and white are sought that the CAANS System determination comes into play.


A CAANS System Dress Color
For men if the determined color is too bright it is suggested they wear it as a tie with a white shirt, at least in professional and work settings and I think my shade would be nice for a tie.I shall look for one. It will be definitely nicer than a red tie I have worn most often before.

After writing this post, I googled for images of Hillary Clinton and found one here in the same color as described here. It has confirmed what was discovered earlier, that many successful person have already discovered their ideal dress colors and it is one on the contributing factors in their success in life. Hope Hilary wears a lot of this for her 2016 campaign aside from white and black as also some of her other green shade mentioned in an earlier post perhaps in combined prints of this blue and the original green something like illustrated on the cover of the book. Wishing her success for 2016 whichever way she decides.

Hillary Clinton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Birds to Telepathy

Inflation: Stealing from the Poor for the Rich

Neem tree: As the Magical Sleep Aid

Edgar Cayce and the Almond Tree

You are what you eat, and drink

The Balsam Flower - Magic of Medicinal Herbs and Flowers

The Palash Tree - Magic of Medicinal Herbs and Flowers and Back Pain

Spirituality and Evil

Impact of Lust and Nudity on Spiritual Growth